If you are thinking about buying a Surrey home but feel unsure which neighbourhood is the right one, you are not alone. When it comes to real estate it’s all about location, location, location! Although there are lots of great Surrey communities to live in, you should consider some things when making the decision to buy a Surrey home.
- Nearby schools. If you have children currently in school or are thinking about having kids, finding the right location might depend on the educational institutions available in each Surrey community.
- Neighbourhood walkability. Do you enjoy taking long walks or being outdoors? If so, cross-check the walkability score of your list of potential communities.
- Community parks & natural areas. Do you have a pet? Find the nearest Surrey dog-friendly park and what communities are nearest to it.
- Public transportation & Distance to work. Determine how you will be commuting to work. Would you prefer to live within walking or biking distance? Or would you rather drive to work?
- What don’t you like about your current neighbourhood? Make a list of things you dislike most about your current location and use that list to narrow down the list of communities.
As a trusted real estate agent, I work with many B.C residents looking to purchase a Surrey or purchase a South Surrey home for sale. Together we look at their needs and wants then determine which areas best fit their lifestyle.
What Should I ask My Surrey Real Estate Agent?
If you choose me to help you buy a Surrey home, I will address these questions and more!
- What type of properties have you helped residents buy in Surrey communities?
- Do you have a list of references I could contact?
- What are the different neighbourhood prices in Surrey?
- How will you help me determine the type of Surrey home that is right for me?