About Robbie Johal:
Your Clayton Real Estate Specialist
- First and foremost, I am a proud Husband and Father. My wife Sam & I have 4 beautiful children. Eila, Sadaf & our newest arrivals, twins Cyrus & Syra.
- With such a busy schedule I spend most of my free time with my family and participating in a variety of sports.
- I am a volunteer coach for my daughter’s t-ball and soccer leagues and I also play on a yearly charity slow-pitch softball team, as well as being an active ball hockey player.
- I joined the real estate industry in 2002 as an unlicensed assistant, then graduated from a real estate licensing program in 2006 and joined Money Saver Realty. I have been a top producing REALTOR® ever since.
- In March 2009 I was invited to join RE/MAX Platinum Realty, and have continued to dominate sales and listings.
- In 2010 RE/MAX Platinum Realty became RE/MAX Lifestyles Realty.
- I specialize in the entire Fraser Valley region, including Delta, White Rock, Langley and Surrey, with particular expertise in the Clayton and Cloverdale neighbourhoods.
For Clayton Buyers and Sellers
Buying a home? I will be there to support, advise and guide you through the entire home buying experience, whether you need to visit one house or twenty to find the perfect one. Selling your home? I have the knowledge, understand the area, the statistics and can build a marketing strategy to make sure your home sells fast and for top dollar. My high caliber communication skills set me apart from other REALTORS®. I pride myself on being available to my clients through any and every medium: whether you prefer to communicate via text message, phone, email or pager, I will never be too busy to respond. My motto is “you get what you put in”, and because I put all my effort into creating happy, satisfied clients, most of my business comes through client referrals. I love working with and serving people. The relationships at the heart of the real estate industry are what attracted me to it in the first place. I remember watching and working with my Uncles, successful realtors of 20+ years, always excited to get on the road and show homes. I’ve always believed that success comes to those who love what they do, and I love everything about real estate.
Since the beginning of my career assisting buyers and sellers of Surrey real estate (particularly Clayton real estate), my biggest goal has been helping clients achieve their goals. I have worked hard to earn the respect of every client I meet by displaying the value of the elite REALTORS® who inspired me to launch a career in the Surrey real estate business. Over the course of my career, I have received the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board’s coveted Medallion Club Award for three consecutive years. This award is presented only to realtors within the top 10% of sales volume. I have also received the Re/Max Hall Of Fame Award and I take great pride in being in the top 1% of REALTORS® in the Fraser Valley. Born and raised in Surrey, I now call the community of Clayton home and I have an excellent knowledge of the Clayton real estate market. In fact, I have first-hand knowledge of many areas in the Fraser Valley region. I am truly dedicated to the Fraser Valley and Surrey real estate business, and to providing each of my clients with excellent service.
EDUCATION, COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT, AND REWARDS
- Real Estate licensing program, 2006
- Marketing Economics and Accounting courses from Douglas College and the Simon Fraser University transfer program
- CPE Court Ordered Foreclosures Sales training
- Buffini & Company Sales Training graduate
- Floyd Wickman SMART Program graduate
- BOLD Maps Coaching Program
- Buyer Agency Course
- Writing Enforceable Contracts of Purchase and Sale
- Robbie Johal Annual $1,000 Clayton Heights Secondary School Scholarship
- Main Sponsor of Hazel Grove Elementary Fundraisers
- Donates a portion of every transaction to B.C. Children’s Hospital
- Adopt a Street Program
- Volunteer Coach for a youth t-ball league
- RE/MAX HALL OF FAME
- Top 1% in Sales for all Fraser Valley Area Realtors, 2014
- Medallion Club Member, Top 10% from 2007-2016
- #1 in Sales at RE/MAX Lifestyles Office 2010-2013 & 2014
- #1 in Listings at RE/MAX Lifestyles Office 2010-2014
- #1 in Sales at RE/MAX Platinum Office, 2009/2010 2014 & 2015
- #1 in Listings at RE/MAX Platinum Office, 2009/2010
- 7 time recipient of the RE/MAX Western Canada Top 100
- RE/MAX 100% Club Member
- RE/MAX Chairmans Club Member 2014 & 2015
- 2012 Readers’ Choice Award Winner
- Money Saver Top Sales 2008 Achievement Award
Toll Free: 1.877.513.2305